• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what kind of phone do you have?

I never went the test/return route. Sounds like fun actually.

My mom has the 6+. It's not a bad phone, but definitely is a hassle to newly convert yourself entirely to Apple support whereas Android is literally running off your likely-existing Google account. I had an iPhone 3GS and never bothered creating a library with iTunes. Every time I needed to make an app purchase I had to go through the trial of recovering my password. And then when I got an iPad, I never bothered with the cloud storage. Don't want to upload my nudes anyway.

Holding off until November for my next phone. Still on a "traditional" 2-year contract, but hopefully that aligns with a successor the LG V10 (which I guess their equivalent to the Note). I kinda want to get in that supra-flagship level so I can go to restaurants and throw my phone on the table like "what?", while adjusting my fedora and brushing off cheeto dust.

I wouldn't have thought of it either, but if a place doesn't have restocking fees, why not? I wish I could have done a 2 year contract, but Verizon would have killed my unlimited data plan.

I looked at the V10 but the thing with 2 screens irked me. But that's the beauty of Android, you pick and choose what you want.

HTC M9 & ZTE Grand Max Plus..I've owned Samsung,Motorola,etc but after using HTC for the last 4yrs none of the others will do..HTC,imo has the best UI of anything on the market and durable af..the ZTE is surprisingly a nice phone and works well..if you don't mind the 6in screen,which is alil bigger than i like
My best friend is a HTC die hard. I introduced her to Android via my old Motorola Droid BIONIC. When that finally died, she used an HTC Rezound. She loved it and she has remained loyal to HTC by getting the One M9.

I bought my mom a ZTE Maven as a cheap intro to Android. I just had to make it extra simple by removing apps, and changing up the dock.

I know someone who had a ZTE Max (the first one). He loved his, but I was irked by the bezel on that thing. My Note 3 and 4 had the same size screen as his ZTE, but his phone is bigger than mine.

Wife refuses to give up her flip phone. Mint Motorola L7. No pictures, no texting, no internet, no bull****
My mother was the same way. If she didn't insist on playing games, she would still have it. Got her a cheap Android. Luckily, her ancient prepaid doesn't support Internet, so I have no problem. She doesn't text either.

My best friend is a HTC die hard. I introduced her to Android via my old Motorola Droid BIONIC. When that finally died, she used an HTC Rezound. She loved it and she has remained loyal to HTC by getting the One M9.

I bought my mom a ZTE Maven as a cheap intro to Android. I just had to make it extra simple by removing apps, and changing up the dock.

I know someone who had a ZTE Max (the first one). He loved his, but I was irked by the bezel on that thing. My Note 3 and 4 had the same size screen as his ZTE, but his phone is bigger than mine.
I didn't buy the ZTE..a guy was throwing it away as it was acting up and he knew I like to play around with em..so long story short it was still under warranty,so now I have a new phone lol but The ZTE isn't bad for the price point

My mother was the same way. If she didn't insist on playing games, she would still have it. Got her a cheap Android. Luckily, her ancient prepaid doesn't support Internet, so I have no problem. She doesn't text either.
BNIB with paperwork and sim. No trades. Cash only! PM me! I know my inbox is going to explode. Lol my wife might be upset.
image.jpeg

That needs to be on the exchange thread, sir.

Besides, I can't put games on there for my mother, so no dice.
It's mint bro! She even made me get her a new battery got it when the first one failed. Amazon had one left. The guy who fulfilled the order was like WTF!

Picked up the Nexus 6P on boxing day. It is an astoundingly good phone. Thought I would miss my G3 but that is definitely not the case.

Back