• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what lens for led screen blue light filtering?

I was listening to you and every one else. I just wanted to post the pictures to show how things looked with that spectrum chart and 3 lenses. I truly appreciate all the opinions and knowledge offered by all the forum members.
I know man. I have an odd sense of humor that not many understand. We teally do appreciate what time you spent into providing your pictures and research. They are truly educational to myself, and others for sure. I hope to see your involvement more in the forum.

Thank you for testing out the spectrum chart! Def seems to prove that a yellow lens (HI Yellow, yellow) works best. I'm not surprised at all honestly. I'd be more surprised if Ti Clear blocked more. I now am just wondering what happens with P42 and Persimmon. They are darker though, which isn't necessarily a good thing indoor for "most people".
@SecretNinja play nice lol!

Regarding the last post, those are not Oakley Lenses. And 2, if you know anything about Oakley, they now have a "Gaming" lense now. Its specifically made to filter blue light, for those who spend a lot of time in front of a screen.

Use Dark theme for chrome, and windows as well? I use that...

but perhaps you still get the bluelight?

Why is it called bluelight, isnt it just bright light from screens?

Ninja please! why you laughing? i am serious :D
Red light has longer wavelengths and is made up of less energy. On the other end of the spectrum, there's blue light. Blue light has a higher concentration of energy and has shorter wavelengths. Sunlight, which contains all colors of the visible spectrum and is called white light, is our biggest source of blue light.May 13, 2019

Latest Posts

Back