• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes Oakley eyewear so good?

Why isn't the "Dead Horse" thread a sticky? (I'm assuming it's not a sticky, if it is already a sticky, then please disregard)

Someone likely would need to nominate it in a PM to Boss. Then he'd decide if it's worthy. I don't think he would, though; just a hunch. But maybe I'm wrong.

He did sticky my base tint / iridium testing thread after a PM, though.

Once again......OP has not been seen since the initial first post.

Yeah, I'm suspecting the same thing you are, as mentioned in that other thread.... Troll account. Appears, creates a thread asking a very simple yet broad question, then lets the rest of us jump through hoops trying to answer it. Never revisits, just does it again somewhere else. Hopefully not, though.

Mods should check for duplicate IPs...

Yeah, I'm suspecting the same thing you are, as mentioned in that other thread.... Troll account. Appears, creates a thread asking a very simple yet broad question, then lets the rest of us jump through hoops trying to answer it. Never revisits, just does it again somewhere else. Hopefully not, though.

Mods should check for duplicate IPs...
Joining in May of last year seems like an awfully long time to be bored enough to troll the forum. Though others have done about 600 posts in a couple months so I guess anything is possible.

Joining in May of last year seems like an awfully long time to be bored enough to troll the forum. Though others have done about 600 posts in a couple months so I guess anything is possible.

Well, if it's another member with a duplicate account, the main account probably gets the legitimate activity, troll account only used when they feel like it.

But it's just conjecture.

Well, if it's another member with a duplicate account, the main account probably gets the legitimate activity, troll account only used when they feel like it.

But it's just conjecture.
Yeah I wasn't disagreeing, just pointing out how sad that would be if it was true.

Latest Posts

Back