• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes you happy?

Ditto for Atlanta, although there aren't as many. I liked the Miami episodes also.
One of the kicks I get out of the show is seeing just how close I was to some of these murders. I used to tell my wife about how sketchy the areas were, and I was the only guy at work who hadn't been robbed. Let's just say that I keep an eye out for myself in some of these episodes because I recognize the area and the cops.

One of the kicks I get out of the show is seeing just how close I was to some of these murders. I used to tell my wife about how sketchy the areas were, and I was the only guy at work who hadn't been robbed. Let's just say that I keep an eye out for myself in some of these episodes because I recognize the area and the cops.
The complete opposite for me. The Atlanta and DeKalb episodes show areas I never set foot in, but I watch them just to see whether I recognize the suspects and victims. During the show, I look at local news articles to see what happened after the episode.

I mainly like it because most of the episodes are in Dallas where I used to work and now I'm not there lol.
I like the show ... I enjoy the personalities ... I especially love the Dallas peeps ... (Caroline Mason is hilarious)

Subject matter bores me a little ( I find it saddening ) but I find the investigative techniques interesting!

Back