• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- What models are these 2 Oakley's I had/have?

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
These first ones I still have, but I have lost one nose piece, so I may as well have lost them both, therefore I wear them without, & I obviously hate it on a few different levels.

I used to have the box & all info, but I cannot find it, so I forget what model these are ... Something is telling my mind they are like Valves or something ... Anyone spot what they are? Beyond that, any chance of me finding either model-specific nose pieces, or those of another model that will fit the tabs, even though they might be a tad larger or smaller?
MeInMonte01.jpg

Now the following were stolen a little over a year ago, & I have been steaming about it ever since. They were my absolute favorite, & it kills me that they are gone, ... but, alas, looking now to possibly replace them, I cannot remember exactly what they were. The best I remember is something with them being possible Eye Jackets FMJ's 3.0? I don't know. Any help would be absolutely tremendous, & I could not thank you enough. Here's a pic from probably 6-7 years ago ...
jason001.jpg

Thank anyone of you guys or gals who takes a moment to even bother to read this partial /rant by a n00b.

To be honest I dont know much about Valves but I have purchased numerous times from that seller. If that is what he says they are most likely its right. You might call up Oakley directly but prepare to be disappointed.

One other thing, if I may ...

Looking quickly on eBay, there are no Eye Jack v3's to be had, ... but it appears the XX FMJ 5.56's are as close as one can get to the EJ 3.0's, yes? Other models that are similar to what I had?

Again, I appreciate all this ...

The EJ 3.0 was not really received well and did not produce a lot of sales so finding one now is a bit of a search. They are out there but not an everyday sighting. If you are looking for a replacement frame with nose bombs I would suggest the O matter XX as you mentioned. It is a very comfortable frame with good coverage and very durable minus some of the finishes. If nose bombs are not a have to have the New Straight Jacket is a great choice as well. Both are out of production but can be found rather easily. Any yes, that's my auction.

The Eye Jacket 3.0 is almost identical to the original Half Jacket, except the Eye Jacket is a full frame. The stems are very close, as are the tops of the orbitals.

The Eye Jacket 3.0 is almost identical to the original Half Jacket, except the Eye Jacket is a full frame. The stems are very close, as are the tops of the orbitals.
Very true, I was just sticking to the full orbital pairs but its almost identical minus the bottom of the frame.

Back