• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Backpack Is This?

Here are two more pics....The Icon is clearly visible on both pieces....do the fakes actually have this much detail?
Earphone port
photo16.jpg

Front strap eyelet
photo15.jpg

Not doubting you at all Oakleynerd....but you can just "tell" the Oakley quality when you examine it....I know not to go by the Black/Silver Icon lining but the fabric is the same as my 2.0 Laptop Bag......

you know, fake products comes from the plant on the other side of the street in china :rolleyes:

Really? Well I hope for Oakley sake its real....if not, its scary how well repo's are made.....sheesh.............thanks!

Oh yeah I saw that...thats kinda why I posted....the shabby tag going "through" the Icon is a dead giveaway....

Sweet! I don't wanna fall victim for the fake stuff.....Maybe these were a "Rep" only thing ? I cannot find a pic ANYWHERE on the 'net.....

It looks like the original 50 backpack, there should also be a secret pocket on the side that your back touches (it's on the bottom part).

Back