• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What oakley frames are real carbon?

Oskar.

Oakley Beginner
I see many pairs of oakleys with carbon fiber framed. Where you can get carbon flakes, glossy or matt carbon with threads.

I would think frames like m frame, radar ev and such where carbon frames doesnt cost more are fake

I have a pair of oakley m frame 1st gen in black rain(flaky carbon) i suppose those are not real?

As far as i now the resubzero and the juliet are real carbon fiber

Wondering this myself. I have been collecting and wearing Oakley since the beginning (dating myself here…which is fine 😏)…but am new to the forum and sometimes the jargon leaves me scratching my head and going…huh? 🪖👍

Wondering this myself. I have been collecting and wearing Oakley since the beginning (dating myself here…which is fine 😏)…but am new to the forum and sometimes the jargon leaves me scratching my head and going…huh? 🪖👍
Just don’t become confused with carbon print, which is not carbon fiber at all. Some people call them carbon fiber, but they are not. Just a couple of examples: Please optimize pictures so you can see the print.
IMG_1266.jpeg
IMG_1267.jpeg

Clear copy on how some are carbon fiber “effect” (possibly like a hydro dip situation?). Good pics @Msgt Oakley.

Also fascinating to know there are some with “actual” carbon fiber temples…sheesh. Now I need a pair of at least one with the real deal. Darn you @Broccoli! Hmm…looks to be a few available in the exchange at the moment…🤔

I am a fan as noted elsewhere of Grip6 belts. I have a couple of their actual Carbon Fiber buckles which are TSA safe (and just look cool).

I always appreciate good Intel and offers of assistance! Thanks Brothers 🪖👍

IMG_7652.jpeg

IMG_7653.jpeg

Last edited:
Back