• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Store Did You Visit Today?

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
I just thought it would be fun posting up a picture of where and which O store or vault you guys visited today. Now to start off I currently visited:
O store in Hawaii on Kalakaua Ave in Honolulu. Very busy!
20140706_201652.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so on Saturday rather than today, the O store in Berlin. Not so busy and quite small.

Can't say anything really piqued my interest, should have gone there metal hunting when I lived in Berlin and Juliets were readily available off the shelf...

Will have to be stock pictures, I didn't take any while there.

9ecaa044afc6556ae7d7a741b99d7920.jpg

f41f98797625abede191793d282e7c06.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so on Saturday rather than today, the O store in Berlin. Not so busy and quite small.

Can't say anything really piqued my interest, should have gone there metal hunting when I lived in Berlin and Juliets were readily available off the shelf...
i m going to berlin in 8 days,and im definitely going to check out the o store in berlin.i ll get me carbon blades there and probably the crankshaft in chrome iridium pol.

i m going to berlin in 8 days,and im definitely going to check out the o store in berlin.i ll get me carbon blades there and probably the crankshaft in chrome iridium pol.

They had the full Ferrari collection on display, including Carbon Blades. Wasn't looking at Crankcase so not sure on that one.

OTE="Carrera1963, post: 380665, member: 5594"]They had the full Ferrari collection on display, including Carbon Blades. Wasn't looking at Crankcase so not sure on that one.[/QUOTE]
I'll get the carbon blades in ice iridium pol. Not a big fan the Ferrari collection ,although the blades look hot....

Back