• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Things Do You Wish You Still Had

oakley4lifeuk

Oakley Beginner
Reading the forum I keep coming across things I've had at some point, I'm not a collector...I'm a wearer!!!

There are a couple of things I wish I still had.

1, Prototype Over The Tops...I knew a guy who knew a guy!!! These were worn to death and ended up in the bin

And

2, Medusa and goggles, I used to wear them all the time (until they were done)...the medusa ended up in the bin as well, the googles ended up going to a friend.

Would be worth a bit of money if I still had them...but at least they were used!!!

Let me know what you guys wish you still had

A pair of Romeo Plasma-Fire I sold back in the day, when the price wasn't as high as now, also a pair of xx that was stolen from me .

Back in 1992 I had a pair of Frogskins that had black iridium lenses and the frames were like "Carbon or grey with whita blotches in them and I cant find them anymore not even on the oreview site but man I miss those frames.

Back in 1992 I had a pair of Frogskins that had black iridium lenses and the frames were like "Carbon or grey with whita blotches in them and I cant find them anymore not even on the oreview site but man I miss those frames.
i like ur nickname btw ;)

Back