• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley would you take to Punta Cana?

karimo

I am Jim Jannard...
Chile
I'm going on vacations to Dominican Republic and what frame to take is a hard decision to make.
It will be long hours of sunbathing, pool, beach and drinks, so I think it must be comfortable.
It does not matter what frames I own, but what would you take on this trip and why.

I'm going on vacations to Dominican Republic and what frame to take is a hard decision to make.
It will be long hours of sunbathing, pool, beach and drinks, so I think it must be comfortable.
It does not matter what frames I own, but what would you take on this trip and why.
The cheapest darkest lenses Frogskin you can find ...

Crystal black / BIP

That's a given.
Well if you have ever been there You know most the time you stay on the resort your at.So it is Very nice and safe. Thow getting there you travel thru some pretty crappy places. juliets are sweet and replaceable. Quit being cheap @Kory. And put on your big boy pants and no one will dare steal from you:rofl:

Last edited:
Well if you have ever been there You know most the time you stay on the resort your at.So it is Very nice and safe. Thow getting there you travel thru some pretty crappy places. juliets are sweet and replaceable. Quit being cheap @Kory. And put on your big boy pants and no one will dare steal from you:rofl:
I have nothing nice to say. So I'm not going to say anything at all.

Latest Posts

Back