• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are On Everyones Christmas Wish List??

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I know ive only just joined and it may seem that im osting things constantly but theres not much to do when your bed ridden from a back injury. so i was just curious as to what oakleys everyone wants for christmas.
for me its the matte navy chrome iridium jupiter squared and possible the same in the dispatch 2 if they fit me
hear from everyone soon:smile:

Hello and welcome to the board.

For me, what I'd really like for Christmas is the rumoured 'Deuce Coupe' Frogskins. I like the Jupiter Squared too, and the Matte Denim is good (not so sure about the white flashes on the stems though). Need to see if the frame suits me first though.

i could be the one of the few who actually want these (based on the response in another thread), i would love a 24k-juliet. =)

If I believed in Xmas I don't think I have even a 1% chance of getting Oakleys..probably sellsome to get wife things

X-Squared X-Metal with Ruby Iridium, a Juliet with hammerstems, a pair of Hijinx, a pair of Hatchet Wires, and a pair of all ghost text Split Jackets.

My short list in order of what i want most is:

1.) USC Trojans Fuel Cell
2.) Ernesto Fonseca Antix
3.) Half Jacket XLJ - before they discontinue it. I want a backup pair.
4.) Custom Split Jackets - Dark Grey upper, Silver Jaw, thru bolt, and icon with G30 and +Red lenses

Latest Posts

Back