1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I know ive only just joined and it may seem that im osting things constantly but theres not much to do when your bed ridden from a back injury. so i was just curious as to what oakleys everyone wants for christmas.
    for me its the matte navy chrome iridium jupiter squared and possible the same in the dispatch 2 if they fit me
    hear from everyone soon:smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Hello and welcome to the board.

For me, what I'd really like for Christmas is the rumoured 'Deuce Coupe' Frogskins. I like the Jupiter Squared too, and the Matte Denim is good (not so sure about the white flashes on the stems though). Need to see if the frame suits me first though.

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I have several on my list that I would like to own. I hope to have some of them checked off my list before X-Mas.

4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i could be the one of the few who actually want these (based on the response in another thread), i would love a 24k-juliet. =)

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Good thread title. The only pair on my Xmas list are the TRON Pit Boss...............there are, however, many more pairs on my other lists.

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

If I believed in Xmas I don't think I have even a 1% chance of getting Oakleys..probably sellsome to get wife things

7. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

On my wishlist is a complete picture of OakleyNerds collection!! and maybe a pair of blacklights

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i want either a 24k Xmetasl XX or x-metal hammerstems for my juliet. looks incomplete everytime i look at it now!

9. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

X-Squared X-Metal with Ruby Iridium, a Juliet with hammerstems, a pair of Hijinx, a pair of Hatchet Wires, and a pair of all ghost text Split Jackets.

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

My short list in order of what i want most is:

1.) USC Trojans Fuel Cell
    2.) Ernesto Fonseca Antix
    3.) Half Jacket XLJ - before they discontinue it. I want a backup pair.
    4.) Custom Split Jackets - Dark Grey upper, Silver Jaw, thru bolt, and icon with G30 and +Red lenses