• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys are our children wearing today ?

Does she normally wear those? I believe there is a reason the kids line doesn't have polarized.
She wears them every once-in-a-while. I think it's because no parent is crazy enough to buy their young children expensive polarized sunglasses. Oh, except for me :). As far as I know, polarized lenses are ok for kids and are better for their eyes than cheap kid sunglasses.

She wears them every once-in-a-while. I think it's because no parent is crazy enough to buy their young children expensive polarized sunglasses. Oh, except for me :). As far as I know, polarized lenses are ok for kids and are better for their eyes than cheap kid sunglasses.
I buy kids sunglasses a lot for family and stuff...... I mentioned once about polarized and the guys at HQ specifically stated that they do not do any kids stuff in polarized.

They mentioned why but i can't remember exactly.

I buy kids sunglasses a lot for family and stuff...... I mentioned once about polarized and the guys at HQ specifically stated that they do not do any kids stuff in polarized.

They mentioned why but i can't remember exactly.
That's interesting. I did some quick research and didn't come back with anything negative.

That's interesting. I did some quick research and didn't come back with anything negative.
Yeah.....they had something very specific to say about why they don't do kids polarized.....but I forgot :(
They made it clear.....NO POLARIZED FOR KIDS. I was like.... :shock:

20150218_144548.jpg
20150217_144504.jpg
my son seen the post and wanted me to take a picture of him in his xs' s then put them on his baby sister who is a week old! Lol

Yeah.....they had something very specific to say about why they don't do kids polarized.....but I forgot :(
They made it clear.....NO POLARIZED FOR KIDS. I was like.... :shock:
I'll have to dig a little deeper into it then and see what I can find.

Latest Posts

Back