• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

15852128622_b02c5c4630_b.jpg
Really super hot combo.Those 24k pol are killing me.Many many likes Tom;)

I wore my Goldbrooks into my local store today and one of the employees stopped me, asked if she could check them out, and asked to clean the lenses on them. She told me that they are the coolest pair that she has ever seen in the store. That in a roundabout way explains how lame my store is haha.

and back to the beaming smiles after the cut to the head :)

Does she get anything out of the trip or is the ride to the O-store with dad reward enough?!

Well I didn't just drag her along; I asked her if she wanted to go first (though I would have had to drag her along if she said no because The Wife was out doing other stuff lol).

She was good but had a little too much fun at the O store; kept running around playing with stuff and the ejection seat, etc. Which is good except when I was trying to work out all the transactions at the register (type O account, separate transaction for atrain's under his type O account, cashing in on a type O reward, etc) when either she was trying to explore the store out of my sight or trying to pull my shirt up in front of everybody...

So I bribed her with the promise of a cookie if she behaved. And, because she did after that, we went and bought one and she ate it right then and there... :D

Back