• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Carbon Holbrook is not carbon fiber, its just a print.
Only full carbon frames that I know of are the Carbon Blades and the Carbon C6.
Now some others have real carbon ear stems like the JFL, Jupiter Carbon and some of the newer Tin Foil looking ones.
I just got that from reading the holbrook thread, fooled me thou, it doesnt have that checker flag look that most prints have but thinking back itbdid look a little smooth for it to br carbon fiber i was thinking it mite have been carbon period. That holbrook is too expensive to be a print i thought too.

I just got that from reading the holbrook thread, fooled me thou, it doesnt have that checker flag look that most prints have but thinking back itbdid look a little smooth for it to br carbon fiber i was thinking it mite have been carbon period. That holbrook is too expensive to be a print i thought too.
It is a little expensive but it is a "limited" holiday release w/polorized lenses.

I wonder why they don't use Carbon Fiber more? It is lightweight and so popular. Not to mention it looks Awesome!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417028881.021633.jpg

As cheesy as it sounds I've always wanted a pair of MFrames w/ positive red heaters ever since I was about 11 or 12 years old. Well I finally made it happen.

Back