• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

pm change
badman
:D
image.jpeg

Like the lens swap, were they hard to change?
Lenses aren't too bad. I also changed lenses around and after doing it the hard way on one, I realized all I had to do was loosen the top screws and the pop the lenses in/out like any other pair of o-matter oakleys. Then just tighten the screw back up.

You might need to remove the top screws completely - fyi. But it's not hard. There's a video on revant or that other aftermarket lens company that shows how to do it the easy way.

Lenses aren't too bad. I also changed lenses around and after doing it the hard way on one, I realized all I had to do was loosen the top screws and the pop the lenses in/out like any other pair of o-matter oakleys. Then just tighten the screw back up.

You might need to remove the top screws completely - fyi. But it's not hard. There's a video on revant or that other aftermarket lens company that shows how to do it the easy way.

Nice, yeah I havent even looked at taking mine apart but might have to swap up my pairs a bit

Back