• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

e89e7afa998aa5b762a65fa7af182f4f.jpg
94fa76aa6a07af9399168af4964b5b16.jpg
The world is coming to an end.

They might if I had a better machine. Right @Sun & Sand !? But everyone, Dillon cut me off! They found the Dillon custom thread by @Litos and sent me a nasty "we don't appreciate what you are doing with our lenses" threatening email. What a joke they are! The general manager too no less.

Sounds like they need a new GM. What an idiot.

They might if I had a better machine. Right @Sun & Sand !? But everyone, Dillon cut me off! They found the Dillon custom thread by @Litos and sent me a nasty "we don't appreciate what you are doing with our lenses" threatening email. What a joke they are! The general manager too no less.
Well, you should have replied and said "well eff you right all over your face and chest"...

The more I think about it the more I realize how retarded that dude must be. What better way to get your technology out in the public eye than through a pair of sunglasses like Oakley? They are a world renowned company unlike Dillon optics.
People see Oakleys and they might say "cool Oakley's, what lenses are those?" and then go buy a pair. People see some dillon shades and say "cool glasses, what are those? ... oh' dillons, never heard of them."
Idiot :punish:

Back