• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Do You Wear When?

When I dress for success, I go with OO (usually E) platinum/leather gold.
If that lens is too dark for conditions, out comes the Big Square Wire, platinum/ VR50 gold Iridium.
After hours drinks and dinner calls for Crosshair 1.0, black chrome/ruby clear or Big Square Wire chrome/titanium clear.
A little more casual, and one of the E wires will do nicely, usually black chrome/ black iridium is the "go-to".
On the road bike, it's Radar carbon fiber/VR28 black iridium.
'Cross or mountain bike, always the bomb-proof M frame.

I know Haters gonna Hate
Im stuck home on call
Got new Fuse lens for the Boss
I like these a lot no distortion
Use fusearmy30 and get 30% off

IMG_20150321_163517_366.jpg

@OakleyFreak. How's the quality?

FUSE Ion Glacier Mirror Polarized Replacement Lenses for Oakley Pit Boss
Great no distortion Super Clear
I have bright sun and no squinting
I got the Blaze red as well
Im Impressed
if any down fall. they are not as dark as OEM. These are 14% LT. you can still see your eyes
I tried a set for my Canteens and liked em.
Decide to try some for the PB1 and I have some coming for the PB2
I will buy from these guys again. Cheaper then custom cuts from Big Tacos
They have an ok selection for colors, wish they had the Blaze in the Fuse ion. But Oh well

These Blue lens would look sweet in a TRON PB1

Cool
i posted this in the wrong thread lol
I ment to be in the what oakleys are you wearing today
thats what i get for trying to do this from my phone :D

Last edited:
If I'm trying to be super impressive then ofcourse my x-metals. If it is like church or a funeral or something where you wouldn't want to try to melt people's eyes out then my black text splitjacket with black icons/thru bolt and tungsten polar. lenses do the job nicely. You can dress them up or down and still have that comfort. If it starts raining well that is what the switchlock is for ;)

For suits and formal wear, I would think that you would almost have to wear a wire frame of some sort. I guess as long as you don't consider Madman a wire frame, lol. Crosshairs would go nicely with a suit, and you could also look into Inmate. Just my .02.

Back