• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I'd pack my own personal stuff but the furniture and the clothes and such? Shoot, let someone do that crap. And take it over to the new place. We moved into our first (and still only) house over a decade ago and it was 1.1 miles from our duplex we rented and it was 2 days worth of U-Haul loading and unloading nightmares. F- that. I'll pay if I do it again!

...same as painting a room...ceiling and walls and trim.... NOPE!!!!

LIBERALS!

Wisconsin(and possibly michigan) have listened to the cry of babies, I mean liberals, and initiated a recount. There has been no findings of foul play/cheating but yet a recount?

Its like being on trial, and found not guilty. Than getting retried for the same crime without any evidence... Wish someone would of done that to OJ.

LIBERALS!

Wisconsin(and possibly michigan) have listened to the cry of babies, I mean liberals, and initiated a recount. There has been no findings of foul play/cheating but yet a recount?

Its like being on trial, and found not guilty. Than getting retried for the same crime without any evidence... Wish someone would of done that to OJ.
It's sad.

Basically they're not happy with the decision and want to be cry babies.

I'm sure people nowadays who grew up in the 40s-80s would tell them SHUT the **** up and grow the **** your and love with the decision.

Apparently now it's ok to cry like a little bitch when you don't get your way.

This is a product of the current administrations UBER-liberal agenda. In their attempts to make the people dependant upon our own government, they created a "nanny-state", or as Frank put it.... Little Crying Bitches.

If the electoral college gets flipped, do we have a re-recount? Or an overall recount of EVERY county? Not just the ones Clinton needs to win?... Unlikely.... Most of us on the "Right" will be busy working and won't have time to cry and protest.

This is a product of the current administrations UBER-liberal agenda. In their attempts to make the people dependant upon our own government, they created a "nanny-state", or as Frank put it.... Little Crying Bitches.

If the electoral college gets flipped, do we have a re-recount? Or an overall recount of EVERY county? Not just the ones Clinton needs to win?... Unlikely.... Most of us on the "Right" will be busy working and won't have time to cry and protest.
Amazing that people are threatening the members of the electoral college to change their votes. I wish I was in the electoral college.....I'd say COME GET ME BITCHES!!!!!:newrussian::king:

It's sad.

Basically they're not happy with the decision and want to be cry babies.

I'm sure people nowadays who grew up in the 40s-80s would tell them SHUT the **** up and grow the **** your and love with the decision.

Apparently now it's ok to cry like a little bitch when you don't get your way.

Frank there were always people who cried like little bitches when they didn't get their way...but before they would be told to "Stop crying like little bitches and grow up"...now you can't say that to them...they'll cry more. Especially if they're in a "Safe Space" and you do it!!

Frank there were always people who cried like little bitches when they didn't get their way...but before they would be told to "Stop crying like little bitches and grow up"...now you can't say that to them...they'll cry more. Especially if they're in a "Safe Space" and you do it!!
Nobody's "safe"!! :spiteful::vinsent:

Amazing that people are threatening the members of the electoral college to change their votes. I wish I was in the electoral college.....I'd say COME GET ME BITCHES!!!!!:newrussian::king:
Kind of like when you read the whining on social media and someone on the far left makes a statement like "we should declare open season on gun owners" or something about the police and national guard rounding up Trump supporters.

The irony and hypocrisy of the situation are lost on them, and it's so sad. I get their frustrations, we lived with 8 years of Barry the wonder-apologist, but to call Trump the next Hitler and then call for his followers to be rounded up and shot.... yeah, how's that whole tolerance, free speech, Democracy thing working for you now? And by the by, we have all the guns, and you've made a choice to not even know how to defend yourself.

Anyone of you liberal ****s want to try something? Come at me, bro. I have fortified my perimeter defenses and have 360° overlapping fire zones and enough food and water to last a short siege. Have fun with your Prius; I really want to see what a solid core .308 will do to the battery pack.

Kind of like when you read the whining on social media and someone on the far left makes a statement like "we should declare open season on gun owners" or something about the police and national guard rounding up Trump supporters.

The irony and hypocrisy of the situation are lost on them, and it's so sad. I get their frustrations, we lived with 8 years of Barry the wonder-apologist, but to call Trump the next Hitler and then call for his followers to be rounded up and shot.... yeah, how's that whole tolerance, free speech, Democracy thing working for you now? And by the by, we have all the guns, and you've made a choice to not even know how to defend yourself.

Anyone of you liberal ****s want to try something? Come at me, bro. I have fortified my perimeter defenses and have 360° overlapping fire zones and enough food and water to last a short siege. Have fun with your Prius; I really want to see what a solid core .308 will do to the battery pack.
Hence why the zombies come I'm making my way to your house. I'll bring more food and any ammo I can take from my kills along the way. :spiteful:

Latest Posts

Back