• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Office scenario... I left my Oakley on my table to get a coffee and when I got back and noticed that they seemed to moved a tad from the original position. I wanted to shout across the hallway "WHO FREAKIN' TOUCHED MY OAKLEY?!"

And when my officemate wants to check out my Oakley and touches the lens because they are "shiny". Jeez... Dude "fingers off the lenses please!

Yup! Wife maybe, but never the girlfriend... :smile:

not even wife for my metals. short of actually putting the oaks on her face myself, just so i KNOW for certain they are handled with care.

and what's up with friends messing with your oaks guys? oaks are like my do, YOU DON"T MESS WITH IT!!!!

oh forgot to vent....

philippine traffic....nuff said!

licenses are handed out here like flyers. people with 200 horsepower cars freakin' drive 40 kph on the effin highway. take driving lessons beeyotch!

as for oakley related stuff, my greatest problem will be when seller's SIMPLY DO NOT describe the oakleys they sell AS IS. MINT does NOT mean a few scratches. if there are scratches, i would like to know about it. i was once suppose to buy a 8/10 condition romeo for around $350 locally. asked the seller how the lenses were. he said they were still very ok. i was stoked. when i saw the r1s, looking through it was like looking through frosted glass! there were so much scratches that it looked exactly like frosted glass! effin idiot!!!

also, sellers that say and even insist authenticity of their oaks but are clearly replicas (foakleys) which is very rampant here in the philippines.

yet another thing, buyers that insist on having to check for authenticity of my oaks. i never buy fakes. i would rather buy generic stuff than fake stuff....

lastly, super lowball offers. i simply tell them to go buy raybans instead.....

WHEW!!! feelin' a little better....

A few minor forum gripes;

People who post pictures with no explanation whatsoever. Not as bad in the "what are you wearing today" thread, but leads to my next gripe.

People who quote pictures in their response. Sometimes it's needed, like if you're responding to someone's pic and their post is only a picture. But if someone posts goddamn 20 pictures don't quote all of them!

A few minor forum gripes;

People who post pictures with no explanation whatsoever. Not as bad in the "what are you wearing today" thread, but leads to my next gripe.

People who quote pictures in their response. Sometimes it's needed, like if you're responding to someone's pic and their post is only a picture. But if someone posts goddamn 20 pictures don't quote all of them!

Lol damn ill stop ;-)

Back