• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

you might wanna check that, sir.....

it will have polarized etched into it - if it ain't, then it's not a polarized lens...

never ever have I seen an OEM polarized Radar Pitch with no etching...
There are some without etching. I have a pair of radars that aren't etched and polarized. Came with box said polar and did test. These failed the test

what test ??

I personally have never seen a polarized lens that wasn't etched....

yeah, like there's ink in it or something, right ??

You have to rotate the lens while looking through it at a LCD screen. LCDs are already polarized, so at some orientation (usually 45 or 90 degrees) the polarized light from the LCD will line up with the polar filter in the lenses and they'll black out completely.

Guy at work absolutely destroyed a piece of equipment we need to run certain part numbers. Literally sheared every bolt on it. He never said anything so it sat unused for 2 days until today when I needed it when it could have been fixed already. Thanks for the 5hrs downtime ******.

Guy at work absolutely destroyed a piece of equipment we need to run certain part numbers. Literally sheared every bolt on it. He never said anything so it sat unused for 2 days until today when I needed it when it could have been fixed already. Thanks for the 5hrs downtime ******.
See, stuff like this makes folks go all deranged...

See, stuff like this makes folks go all deranged...
The place I work is all based on production. Typically I'm the highest performing operator by 5-10%. Stuff like this will knock me down from the mid to upper 80s into the 50s. Retarded. At least my supervisor sides with me because he knows I work my ass off. No one has ever said anything to me about down time but I absolutely hate it. Its one thing if its my fault, another thing entirely if I inherit half a shift of downtime.

Latest Posts

Back