• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Direction indicators on your vehicle, there is one on every corner so use the F*CKERS!!!!! I hate drivers that don't or can't be arsed to indicate to let both road users & pedestrians. I've often walked across the road at a corner because the driver hasn't indicated to advise me of their intentions so when they pip their horn at me I tell them in no uncertain terms to "USE YOUR F*KIN' INDICATORS."

EUUUUUUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!

This just winds me up soooooooo badly, just reading about it makes me want to punch a whale :mad:

People who take an interest in your personal finances because they see something you're wearing and want to know what you do/how much you make/what your sunglasses/boots/jacket etc cost

Limiting this to only Oakley specific rants...

1. Fools who try to sell fake on eBay, and claim up and down in their item description that the item is 100% authentic. I pity those fools.

2. OCP. Why aren't all the options always available on the web? Why can't you do custom colored ear socks in store? Why, why, why? I'm waving my money at you Oakley, and you're not interested, apparently.

3. The way people treat the display glasses at the Vault. OMG Becky....I feel like I'm in the sunglass section at Walmart.

4. No boxes at Sunglass Hut. No, actually Sunglass Hut in general just gets me steamed.

People that tell me I waste my money on Oakley. They say that a 4$ pair of glasses is just as good if not better because you can beat them up and throw them away or lose them or break them, then buy another pair a month later... Seems counter intuitive if you ask me.

People that tell me I waste my money on Oakley. They say that a 4$ pair of glasses is just as good if not better because you can beat them up and throw them away or lose them or break them, then buy another pair a month later... Seems counter intuitive if you ask me.

I got "They're all the same! My Oakleys vs. his Wal-Marts; same thing you're just paying for the brand name" every time I bought a pair.

I got "They're all the same! My Oakleys vs. his Wal-Marts; same thing you're just paying for the brand name" every time I bought a pair.

Yep... I've heard it so many times. Especially having purchased at least 20 pairs (keeping 17 I think now?). At the same time though, I do get an even amount of compliments! But Oakley, always better then anything you can find at Wal-Mart.

One thing that's really grinding my gears at this very moment...

People who have automatic bidding on eBay! These Penny's will be gone in a few hours and they're only at $215. Every time I bid I'm instantly outbid by a few bucks. It is so unfair!

One thing that's really grinding my gears at this very moment...

People who have automatic bidding on eBay! These Penny's will be gone in a few hours and they're only at $215. Every time I bid I'm instantly outbid by a few bucks. It is so unfair!

Snipe them at the last second, I mean like 3 - 4 seconds left in the auction, place the max amount your willing to spend on the item and see what happens, don't bid too early in the auction, your just making it more expensive for yourself, that's how I bid on Ebay.

Snipe them at the last second, I mean like 3 - 4 seconds left in the auction, place the max amount your willing to spend on the item and see what happens, don't bid too early in the auction, your just making it more expensive for yourself, that's how I bid on Ebay.

You talking about using that Snipe program or try bidding my max offer at the last second manually?

Latest Posts

Back