1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

So I guess a lot of you guys use your Oakleys for sports but we don't see much of that. Here is your opportunity to show off what you did today to stay fit or have fun...and how Oakley helped you do it better. List your activities here and don't forget: Without pictures it didn't happen! :)

So let's see some shots of you and your O-gear from the trails, greens, forrests, the sea, air, anywhere....

And again....NO PICS - NO PROOF :laugh:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

I will of course start out my self.

Decided today to do a lunchbreak mountainbikeride. Currently I work mostly from a homeoffice and I live very close to a nice and easy trail. Today was a really wet and cold day in Denmark, so it was with Goretex and long singletrack pants on.

Oakley gear used today:

- Jawbone custom Team Navy Blue frame, Team Light Blue jaws, white thrubolts and earsocks, and High Intensity Yellow lenses (the Jupiter Camo special edition lenses).
    - Oakley Blue Factory Pilot Gloves

What Sports Did Oakley Assist You In Today? - 6399338523_34bf62f468_z.jpg

Man I needed a shower before returning to my office and work. Lunchbreakrides is greatly recommended - great way to be ready for the rest of the workday.

Lars likes this.
  3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

didnt take pics but i wore my waterjackets for windsurfing last week, My radar livestrong with full lemon peel rubber kit for running 2 days ago, and my Rootbeer/gold Half Jackets for Rock climbing today

4. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Wow you guys are active. I bike ride every now and then and use my M-Frames. No pictures though.

5. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I went on a Thanksgiving ride here up a local mountain that I haven't been up since I was in High School. I sucked, cat 2 climb, but it was awesome to make up up there with my newly puchased pro racing jackets.
    What Sports Did Oakley Assist You In Today? - 6395534873_4aae4a9bb7_z.jpg

Lars likes this.
  6. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

I really need to start doing pictures! No one has seen my collection and now i have this?! anyways, i wore a pair of silver/+red iridium jawbones on my ride today...for my sport specific glasses, i do NOT own any of them! My local bike shop just lets me use a pair or two whenever i want (i try to sneak more) but of course i give them back at the end of the day. @Mikkelf, don't take me as a phony!! lol

7. Nemesis

Nemesis Oakley Beginner

Well... this is my buddy Jeff with his Snowcamo w/Perscription Fire Monster Dogs!
    I took the pic, and ya, I'm wearing my everyday Matt Black w/Black MD's too!

What Sports Did Oakley Assist You In Today? - jeff03.jpg

8. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

That is sooo cool. Great pic

9. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Talk about took the pic just as we jumped out!! lol Wicked pic!

Mine helped me walk from my front door to my car which was parked about 10 ft away! lol

10. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Ha wow what a picture!!