• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What The Heck, Is This Normal For A Custom?

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
Wife's valentines present came today.
y8yme7a8.jpg

ubusytu8.jpg

The O's come apart but there is like no adhesive left on them and they fall out of the frames when I try and put them in.

On the phone now, they want to do a full return. Pretty sure the wife would be disappointed with that. Might just bust out some of my various adhesives or double sided tape or something.

So the option is they will email me a return label and I can send the unit back and they would get a new set out to me. Going to let the wife decide what she wants to do when she gets home in a little bit. They are hers.

Saddened they couldn't just send a new set of Icons or something with the adhesive covered.

I know how their MRAs work, but that sucks. They should overnight another set to you, even if they have to bill your card, and then you return the original pair with the icons. You shouldn't be out two weeks for a quality escape.

That's just terrible, especially considering that it's OCP and an actual person put those together. Must have been assembled on a Friday or something :tongue:

Latest Posts

Back