• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What The Hell

Addicted2O

Oakley Beginner
So in Craigslist Los Angeles there is a single wide display only $160 obo. So I text the guy willing to spend then$160 since that is a really reasonable deal. The guy texts back saying he just found out they go for more money and now he wants $600. WhAt the hell. Some people.
Sorry for the rant. Just got irritated

That happens a lot, if you are fast then it usually works out, but if they get a lot of replies then they may look into it and see that they could get more. Very irritating!!

So in Craigslist Los Angeles there is a single wide display only $160 obo. So I text the guy willing to spend then$160 since that is a really reasonable deal. The guy texts back saying he just found out they go for more money and now he wants $600. WhAt the hell. Some people.
Sorry for the rant. Just got irritated

Yea the guy said I was the first to get a hold of him gave me his address to pick it up today and then sent me a text a few hours later and said it was not for sale anymore. He said he found out they are worth $500 or more.
He then ask if I would raise my offer. I said nope and good luck getting $500 or more for it. He will sit on it for a while at that price. That is a a craigs-lister for ya!!

A guy near me has one that he just stores old papers in. I offered to buy it and he seems to think its worth 1500$ lol. Nah.

That happens a lot, if you are fast then it usually works out, but if they get a lot of replies then they may look into it and see that they could get more. Very irritating!!

Almost as irritating as when people just don't respond to your messages...

Back