• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What The??

I'm going to buy a pair of those northern lights lenses that pop up, put them in some Juliets, and then Highlander his ass. There can be only 1!!!

i suggest more of us take him down a notch:

e.g.

u8u6eby3.jpg

edit: he rejected the offer pretty quick fast lol

He has the earsocks on inside out... You can clearly make out the "CE" on one of the pictures from the first link.

He has the earsocks on inside out... You can clearly make out the "CE" on one of the pictures from the first link.

I think the picture you are talking about is showing the CE at the end, which is typical of Walleva Rubbers.

Walleva has CE at the end of the earsocks and a little alien and Walleva on the other earsock (If I remember right). Their temple shocks are indicated with a "1" or a "2"
Linegear has nothing on their earsocks or the word custom if you snag up one of his older kits.

He is definitely selling a plasma frame with god knows what lenses (I'm thinking quite possibly the set I linked a little bit later in this post), and Walleva blue rubbers.

Back