• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What The??

I think he's talking about the blue ones, which are definitely Walleva, and the Black are OEM.

Look at the picture again.....the blue rubbers are oem......im looking at my oem blue pair right now.....those rubbers are authentic.

I have to argue that, the blue has a 1 on it, not a 15... and the CE is on the end of the earsock, which is what Walleva does.

Not that it really means anything.......$700.00 is retarded for a plasma pair of juliets.

Oh......I didnt know walleva did that....my bad .I should just shut my damned trap when it comes to rubber.

Haha, nevermind, went through it and found one from Choppeshoppe for those Northern Lights lenses that I posted earlier. And one for wallevalenses. God I'm bored..

I really hope nobody falls for it, but if someone is new, they might fall for it. Greg makes a decent point. I definitely paid a little too much for my first pair. At least they were in good condition, and they're my favorite, so that makes the money spent worth it I suppose. But if I found out I paid that much for something I could get for 4-500 less, god I'd be pissed.

Back