• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Buy With £550 (or $695)

when ever i wear Wires i just feel let down that they arent x metal, just doesnt feel right to me these days, feels like they're made out of crap bendy alloy! X Squared X Metal/Ruby (or Polished Carbon/Black if you're into black) its the only thing worth investing in from the current oakley line up right now! unless you want some plastic sports sunnies, Split Jackets i like, they are like a breath of fresh air after a day wearing PitBoss lol i also have a big head. Echelons are nice if you like Radars or Jawbones, Scalpels are awesome for larger heads, everything else is a bit blah common you know what i mean? every man and his dog wear Hijinx and Gascans around town on a saturday..... so i guess if i had 550, id go a pair of X Squared and a pair of Scalpels and blow the leftovers on accessories ;)
or Fast Jackets are worth a look, white/oo red polar look cool if you can pull em off without looking like a cyclist.....

The Ducati Pit Boss is still available on the US Site. You should still be able to grab one, or possibly look on ebay...

I Spoke to oakley UK earlier on and apparently the pitboss Ducati is available but on a LOOOOONG back order (Probably Months). If they don't turn up i should be able to exchange the order for somethign else (might give me enough time to see what the NEXT special edition is)

I Spoke to oakley UK earlier on and apparently the pitboss Ducati is available but on a LOOOOONG back order (Probably Months). If they don't turn up i should be able to exchange the order for somethign else (might give me enough time to see what the NEXT special edition is)

I actually have one sitting in my store for sale. We sold 2 but I have one left up for grabs... Just a thought lol

as the oakley warehouse no longer gets the ducati pitboss i went for the polished black with vr28 pitboss - 03-304

goes well with my matt black/titanium 03-303

Back