• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Do Now

boxinggsxr

Oakley Beginner
okay so i had my entire life planned out and accidently said some things that i didnt mean to and got it taken the wrong way so now well im out of jail and have alot of well expenses now. I have to SELL MY OAKLEY COLLECTION, bike and civic parts :angry: where do you guys think i can get the best price for stuff still in the shrink wrap? sold a bunch locally already yesturday. fml but oh well gotta do it to get it off my record unfortenly

Yea if it is rare/vintage/bnib here is the place to do it. Otherwise ebay or CL.

Feel free to not answer if you don't want to but what happened?

ya i basically said some things that got misunderstood as a threat to someone and i had no intentions of it i mean i have a perfectly clean record until now but its just a speed bump...ya i might sell them here then, wish i didnt have too cuz all my stuff is bnib and whats bothers me even more that the university doesnt understand i mean im a combat vet n they think i'd hurt a person whose freedom i fought for makes no sense

thanks ya so do i i'm glad im hmmm well doing ok now atleast ya then i guess i'll put them for sale here in the for sale section....but what do you guys think i can get for new in the box in the shrink wrap thump 2's?
thump pro?
and the romeo 2's the titanium with fire lens?
those are my big three since i already sold my display case (that one hurt selling real bad), and my medusa (that one made me shed a tear).

Here is good for trading but not really good for selling. Go to ebay for sure as people here are typically looking for deals and steals. You need the money and if I was in your situation, I would want it gone with a clean cut.

Back