1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. boxinggsxr

boxinggsxr Oakley Beginner

okay so i had my entire life planned out and accidently said some things that i didnt mean to and got it taken the wrong way so now well im out of jail and have alot of well expenses now. I have to SELL MY OAKLEY COLLECTION, bike and civic parts :angry: where do you guys think i can get the best price for stuff still in the shrink wrap? sold a bunch locally already yesturday. fml but oh well gotta do it to get it off my record unfortenly

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

here if its something good. otherwise, ebay

3. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yea if it is rare/vintage/bnib here is the place to do it. Otherwise ebay or CL.

Feel free to not answer if you don't want to but what happened?

4. boxinggsxr

ya i basically said some things that got misunderstood as a threat to someone and i had no intentions of it i mean i have a perfectly clean record until now but its just a speed bump...ya i might sell them here then, wish i didnt have too cuz all my stuff is bnib and whats bothers me even more that the university doesnt understand i mean im a combat vet n they think i'd hurt a person whose freedom i fought for makes no sense

5. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

That is very unfortunate. I hope it all get corrected without too much trouble on your end.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Sorry to hear how you got misunderstood. **** like that happens i guess.. Good that youre out now. Im sure alot of us would be interested in what you got. Welcome!

7. boxinggsxr

thanks ya so do i i'm glad im hmmm well doing ok now atleast ya then i guess i'll put them for sale here in the for sale section....but what do you guys think i can get for new in the box in the shrink wrap thump 2's?
    thump pro?
    and the romeo 2's the titanium with fire lens?
    those are my big three since i already sold my display case (that one hurt selling real bad), and my medusa (that one made me shed a tear).

8. alcapon1

alcapon1 Oakley Enthusiast

Here is good for trading but not really good for selling. Go to ebay for sure as people here are typically looking for deals and steals. You need the money and if I was in your situation, I would want it gone with a clean cut.

9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

So what do you have? Make a list and I'm sure some of us will make offers.