• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Get Next

I note no PB1 in that mix... They've caught a bid lately... Awesome collection nonetheless!

What I try to do for my collection is to get classic examples of the oakley brand... It seems to me you dont have any example of a frogskins. Now I want to be REALLY clear here, I am NOT saying collect frogs in anyway. But you should have at least 1 really good pair as example of the frogskin line. If you dont want to go down the frogskin road. Maybe think of getting a medusa prob without goggles (no need to get crazy stupid with prices), again to have an example of oakley as entire brand. Lastly, You might want to think about putting something together that so few have yet to do, Like the complete collection of OTT. I am sure some people have every colorway, but I havent seen the pics of a complete collection yet and as my boy @kronin323 says pics or didnt happen to all you complete OTT collection holders. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back