• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Wear For Night Time Situations?

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I have noticed lately that I have very sensitive eyes and at night when I'm driving I am occassionally blinded by glare and oter cars headlights. Does anyone else suffer from this? I was just wondering if anyone with this issue had any experience with it and what they would recommend wearing.

I recently had LASIK surgery and my eyes got really sensitive so my doctor recommended me to use a frame with antiglare coating. I purchased a pair of tipsters and put those rx with antiglare I got from LensCrafters. Highly recommended man
Also I had a pair of crosshair with transitions lenses on, great shades for driving

Persimmon. Pink Iridium. Titanium Clear. Any of those would be good for night time.
I hear Yellow and HI Yellow only brighten car lights. Prob not a good choice if so.

I had the same problem of being blinded by glare when driving at night but then i cleaned the inside of my windscreen that helped a lot lol

Yeah do mate I'm not joking it really makes a difference you can't see it but the screen gets a lot of crap on it!… may save paying out for a pair that you don't need just yet!? Can get another pair instead!? Lol

Latest Posts

Back