1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I have noticed lately that I have very sensitive eyes and at night when I'm driving I am occassionally blinded by glare and oter cars headlights. Does anyone else suffer from this? I was just wondering if anyone with this issue had any experience with it and what they would recommend wearing.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I recently had LASIK surgery and my eyes got really sensitive so my doctor recommended me to use a frame with antiglare coating. I purchased a pair of tipsters and put those rx with antiglare I got from LensCrafters. Highly recommended man
    Also I had a pair of crosshair with transitions lenses on, great shades for driving

3. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Persimmon. Pink Iridium. Titanium Clear. Any of those would be good for night time.
    I hear Yellow and HI Yellow only brighten car lights. Prob not a good choice if so.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i think ruby clear should work too . . .

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Highly recommend Persimmon..i used it once while cycling at night. AMAZING!

6. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

I had the same problem of being blinded by glare when driving at night but then i cleaned the inside of my windscreen that helped a lot lol

7. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

lmfao!!!!!

8. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

i have to try that! I swear that almost all oncoming cars have got their hi-beams on!!!

9. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah do mate I'm not joking it really makes a difference you can't see it but the screen gets a lot of crap on it!… may save paying out for a pair that you don't need just yet!? Can get another pair instead!? Lol

10. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

If you really want a softer sight take some (H.I.) persimmon or (H.I.)yellow, i really prefer the H.I. versions of those.