• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What U Get For Christmas?

got romeo x metal 2.0 and half jacket xlj rootbeer gold .. loving half frames again..
DSC_6348_zps0f8bdd1f.jpg

DSC_6225_zps76ba4036.jpg

are the nose bridge of the R2 a little lose bro?

a little loose but not an issue for me. as long as I can use it and doesn't fall on my face..
might sell those for a cheap price.. I prefer plasma / gold ..

Appropriate, right?
11732130575_561fabd964_c.jpg

11732131865_b8a3c05ac2_c.jpg

Since the masts are on casters and portable I'm leaving the one by the wall static and the one in the middle of the garage is moved to a corner when not in use. When I want to use it I pop up the tiles, move the mast in place, insert 5 anchor bolts, hook up the hydraulics and go. Literally 10 minutes to configure things. It only allows a total of 51" vertical lift but with 10' ceilings and no desire to raise the garage door, ceiling and trusses I'm fine with that limited lift.

Last edited:
Appropriate, right?
11732130575_561fabd964_c.jpg

11732131865_b8a3c05ac2_c.jpg

Since the masts are on casters and portable I'm leaving the one by the wall static and the one in the middle of the garage is moved to a corner when not in use. When I want to use it I pop up the tiles, move the mast in place, insert 5 anchor bolts, hook up the hydraulics and go. Literally 10 minutes to configure things. It only allows a total of 51" vertical lift but with 10' ceilings and no desire to raise the garage door, ceiling and trusses I'm fine with that limited lift.

I am very jealous of your setup. I could have a lot of fun in that garage! Oh, I bought myself a Livestrong TB II for Christmas and added a red nosed pit puppy to the family!
ju8y7y7e.jpg

Last edited:
Back