• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair Of X-Metals? Still Have Them?!? LETS SEE!

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
Hey Guys,
Just for entertainment... I'm curious to see what was your first pair of X-Metals were, when you got them, and if you still have them post a pic to see how great you take care of them. OR if youve got some X-Metals that are completely FUBAR... post it! LETS SEE!

Bought my 1st pair (Plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized Juliets) in Feb. 2011 while in San Diego and they are still like new :cool-20:
IMG_4809_zps625f6076.jpg

First pair was a XX TiO2. They didn't fit me well, so I sold them. I've owned a Juliet, Romeo 2, and had an X Squared, Mars, and Half X on my face to try out.

The Romeo is the first pair I've had that really sold me. All the rest kind of perched on my face and felt unstable. I tried on a pair from another member and knew I'd have one. Got the same pair from the same member a few weeks later in trade.

I consider the Romeo to be the first X Metal to be fully adopted into my collection.

Romeo I back in 2001, got them for $50 from a friend. Wore them for 8 years before I knew what they were, now they sit on a shelf worn maybe 1-2x year.

Back