• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

First Pair - Planet X sub zero with blue iridium lenses in 1993/1994?? Smashed into two pieces after face planting on the snowfields.
Second Pair - Zero 0.3 p purchased for $50 from Cash Converters, Adelaide in 1997. Used for cycling and caressed and cared for until 2016, where a friend tried them on and cracked them at the nose joint. They then got sold for a measly $100 to a Perth collector.
Third Pair - Mint in box Juliet Carbon with black iridium purchased second hand from Prospect, South Australia for $100 in 2000. Still have them and won't part with them.

My dad gave me his old pair on my 10'th birthday.yellow frame (kinda like a taxi can yellow) with Grey Sweep Lens. I wish I still had them.

My first pair was A Wire 2.0 (light with black iridium). The one that got me hooked on when I bought the Juliet Ruby (x men craze). I simply love the smell of new x metal.

Mission Impossible 2. Those Romeos were badass. X-Men was the second thing that got me hooked. My first pair were Juliets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back