• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Watch Gets You The Most Complements?

Well after reading all of the MM posts here I went ahead and bought one on eBay today =) I LOVE my Judge 1 Stealth. I wear it daily, but am wanting something in silver color rather than the black'ish that the Stealth is.

asyhyqud.jpg
is it weird to say that a watch is my pride and joy? Haha cuz I say that quite often!

Got my MM in this weekend. I didn't like it at first but it's grown well on me. Got the battery changed and the links removed to fit and I'm really digging it. My wife doesn't like it, says it's "too rugged looking" lol.

You guys are going to love this. This morning I had my new MM on and I confirmed with my wife she didn't like it and was making fun of her "it's too rugged" comment. Her response was "You are going for a put together, preppy look but then you have this watch that makes you look like a hiker dude (I start LOL).

You guys are going to love this. This morning I had my new MM on and I confirmed with my wife she didn't like it and was making fun of her "it's too rugged" comment. Her response was "You are going for a put together, preppy look but then you have this watch that makes you look like a hiker dude (I start LOL).
"Hiker" dude?

Back