• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Buy?

Hunt

Oakley Beginner
I am thinking about a pair of Oakleys but i can't really decide on what i want. So if y'all could buy one pair of Oakleys right now what would they be? Are they still in stores or are is it that pair you just never got your hands on?

Bronze / Titanium Plate
image.jpg

Or

Pearl / Fire Mag Switch
image.jpg

They're from the golden era of late 90s / early 2000s...

Guess i will answer my own question but i would go with: Anti-Freeze Radars or Old Glory Frogskins

Splice for me. I mean of course if money (and perhaps fit) wasn't an issue I'd go for PB1's - Tron's to be exact

I am thinking about a pair of Oakleys but i can't really decide on what i want. So if y'all could buy one pair of Oakleys right now what would they be? Are they still in stores or are is it that pair you just never got your hands on?

Guess depends on your budget so I will list like Rezecks.

In store currently - Heritage Razor Blade with violet lens Oakley Special Edition Heritage Razor Blades | Official Oakley Store

Semi easy to find- NIB X-Squared in Carbon/black polarized or complete Pit Boss 1 in any color, prefer Matte Black or Polished first.

Difficult to find- in NIB or 9+ condition:
complete Tron/Ducati Pit Boss 1 or
complete Sub Zero #4 Planet x/blue iridium O-Review or Zero 0.6 Planet X (N2T)/black iridium O-Review

Currently what I want most is a R1 and a PB1. After that it gets tricky because I like so many frames. Antix frames fit me really well, so I think I would take another one of those.

Anything x-metal, frame choice based on your personal preference and budget. They're so rarely seen in the wild it's a pretty safe bet you'll be walking around with a unique look (and x-metals are just awesome, period).

Out of production so you're limited to the exchange in this forum, craigslist, ebay, etc.

Back