• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Change About These?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Just curious as I've had no interest in these at all. Not a single person. What would you change?

fd802ddd.jpg

fa35c326.jpg

bfa22f62.jpg

I didn't know where to put this, so if its in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

i like them i just dont really want any because the less i have with my keys the less bulk. I have a small flash light for night purposes as my keychain and that is all.

sorry no one is been interested man.

I personally don't like the tab sticking out of the side. I know it's where the O hangs from but to me it almost looks like Jesus fish.

It looks not quite right for Oakley. I know you're likely just hitting some stock with a quick CNC or laser cutter to get the pattern, but Oakley products have 3D feel to them.

I agree with qBan as well. I keep a couple of keys and a LaRue Dillo bottle opener on my ring, and it's already a bit on the hefty side. I haven't used a lanyard with a big mess of keychains since I first started actually needing to carry keys, about 10 years ago.

I'm not big on the tab sticking out, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm like the others, just prefer a light set of keys. Just my carabiner, key fob and a few keys on my keychain.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them as a design, I just think they're not selling because they're not an Oakley made product. I'm sure if these were actually made by Oakley they'd sell. Sorry.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them as a design, I just think they're not selling because they're not an Oakley made product. I'm sure if these were actually made by Oakley they'd sell. Sorry.

idk about that. he made some pretty badass stands for the glasses and theyre not oakley originals and a few people on the forum got them i believe. im gonna get one here soon too.

maybe they are just not "flashy" enough for people or something... for me is just i like to keep it as simple as i can thats why im not interested...

Well I'll see if I can spice them up some. I'll polish one and see what you guys think.

Also, it weighs maybe an ounce and a half. As you can see, my keychain has quite a few things on it, and the O is actually the smallest.

As far as not being official Oakley, it's a good compromise for the price. Oakley keychains are 15$ or more depending on where u are (tax) and what kind they are. And if you just want to represent the great O, I think it's a great way to do it for a bargain.

Plus you can support my bad Oakley habit ;) lol

qtrain23 - what kind they are - JUST OAKLEY DUDE! IMO is that the point . . .

hmmmm

Back