• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do???

Then maybe you should consider something like that, need a high trans % contrast lens. Grey are no good; neutral. Fire are contrast but the trans % is too low.

oo red have a G40 base; some might consider the trans % too low but I think it works, borderline. I also use VR50. Best, HI yellow or HI persimmon, for the worst rain...

And it might be worth holding out for Prizm donor lenses to become available...

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Then maybe you should consider something like that, need a high trans % contrast lens. Grey are no good; neutral. Fire are contrast but the trans % is too low.

oo red have a G40 base; some might consider the trans % too low but I think it works, borderline. I also use VR50. Best, HI yellow or HI persimmon, for the worst rain...

And it might be worth holding out for Prizm donor lenses to become available...

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Thanks for the replies.

I also have a set with of Juliet's on the way from GH4AU with Pos Red too but they aren't in hand so don't count yet ;)

I almost wish I didn't get this pair complete, i'd be more inclined to do a complete change if it was just the frame without the matching box etc

Thanks for the replies.

I also have a set with of Juliet's on the way from GH4AU with Pos Red too but they aren't in hand so don't count yet ;)

I almost wish I didn't get this pair complete, i'd be more inclined to do a complete change if it was just the frame without the matching box etc

+ (pos) red and oo red are quite different - they both use the same or similar iridium but +red is grey neutral base compared to the contrast G40 base of oo red; I have and use both...

Well you said it earlier; as long as you don't refinish the frame, you can always put it back to OEM if you're just swapping lenses / rubbers... ;)

+ (pos) red and oo red are quite different - they both use the same or similar iridium but +red is grey neutral base compared to the contrast G40 base of oo red; I have and use both...

Well you said it earlier; as long as you don't refinish the frame, you can always put it back to OEM if you're just swapping lenses / rubbers... ;)

Ah yeh my mistake I wasn't paying attention. I might even pick up a few different lenses and play around to see what I like more and keep the others as backups. Now I'll need to look for a bare frame to customise too

Hmmmm assuming everything is mint custom cut lenses and custom line gear rubbers if i cant find oems. If it needs tuning you know where its going.

Back