• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do?

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I stopped by my local O-store this past weekend to check out the Badmans. I am torn between the Sapphire lens version and the Ferrari. I keep going back and forth but can't lock in a decision. I am able to get the friends and family discount so the Sapphires are $280 plus tax and the Ferraris are $350. Any input? Anyone have both? I wish both was an option but unfortunately not.

Yeah that's kinda what I was coming up with as well. I have a couple other pairs I wear but the Badmans would be my go to pair for a while. The Ferraris are gorgeous but the Sapphires look really nice as well.

Like Ptown said
I buy Ferrari for investment
If you look long enough you will find a used Sapphire
Seems like peeps are dumping them shortly after getting them
It may be do to the fitment issues

Yeah that's kinda what I was coming up with as well. I have a couple other pairs I wear but the Badmans would be my go to pair for a while. The Ferraris are gorgeous but the Sapphires look really nice as well.
Ferraris are still BIP lenses. So if you already have a pair of those, you most likely wont be wearing the ferraris as much. Sapphires on those are polarized and there are not very much models out there with sapphire polarized.(Turbine is the other model I know of.)

I'm ever so slightly leaning towards the Sapphires. That is until I wake up and change my mind again.

I would go with the Sapphire ones if you want them to be a daily. I have the Ferrari's, granted they are Fuel Cells not Badmans, and there is no way I would wear them every day and risk something happening.

I own both pairs.. sapphire and ferrari badman.. the pair I wear the most are the sapphire. (if your into a crazy color lens pick sapphire.. if you want a nice classic looking pair of glases get ferraris. Since they are on sale you won't regret either choice.

Latest Posts

Back