• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Do?

So did I for years....but then I took over our financial management several years back...less stress for all. And eye rolling LOL

Take over financial management? That's my new plan... "I'd like to take over our financial expenditure darling, so as not to burden you with monetary woes" ...sounds better than..." ima drop about 300 on these shades in the middle of winter..aight?" lol

Take over financial management? That's my new plan... "I'd like to take over our financial expenditure darling, so as not to burden you with monetary woes" ...sounds better than..." ima drop about 300 on these shades in the middle of winter..aight?" lol

ROFL. With all due respect to my wife whose one of the smartest people I've ever met, she never was comfortable tracking and budgeting...and I'm also the one that works on a PC 50-70 hours a week so I'm the software savvy one too. I also happen to be the less impulsive and more value minded shopper as well despite my valiant efforts to convert her.

Neither...bank the cash and hunt ebay, forum, Craigslist for deals cause all those are cheaper than the Vaults. I know some people that swear by the iPad but when truth be told, 90% of what I do online can be done just as easily on my EVO...and its slides into my pocket or my waistband. A cased iPad is the size of a legal pad after all

+1 - i'm with this guy.

As an iPad owner, pick some O's. I use mine on plane trips when I have to fly coach to watch movies. Rest of the time the kids play games on it, hindsight it was a poor use of $

I'd say shopping spree if it was an O store. Being a vault makes it a tough call.

The answer ends up being simple though: Would you use the iPad to a point that would justify the purchase? If yes, than buy the iPad. If not, than shopping spree it is, IMO.

Are there pairs at the Vault that you actually want? When I go I'm looking for pairs that might catch my eye that are in the discount section, and I ask what the price is on any accessories and whatnot I like. Then again I only buy pairs I'll wear and don't really collect display items.

I'd also personally go for an Android tablet over the iPad, but I'm not to keen on Apple

I personally say iPad because I use mine so much. I am using mine as I type. But if you choose iPad I would wait till the 7th. Apple is to have a press conference on a subject that has not been said. But the rumor is its a new iPad.

Latest Posts

Back