• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay?

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I'm looking at picking up the 3 science fuel cells and have found someone on ebay selling all three.

the polished white/chrome iridium for $299.99USD or $291.68AUD
black/violet iridium for $229.99USD or $223.62AUD
grey/emerald iridium for the same as the black/violet iridium

all have postage of $30USD

Are these prices fair or a little steep?

I would say that they are a little on the high side. The last few auctions on the Science Fuel Cell's that I've seen have ended anywhere from $120 - $165 each...with the White one usually selling for the most.

I believe the white is the most expensive when you look at all three. But as echav23 said they are on the high side. I think anything over 200 is a little high

I dunno if there's a vault in AU, but i saw the Purple and the Green ones at the vault a few months ago for $80 each. They weren't that popular over here. I will say i didn't see the white one.

@ splice, there is a vault but I haven't been there for a while now. Maybe I just have to hope that someone wants to let theirs go, Yeah it's wishful thinking I know

I wouldn't spend more than $150 per. Me personally, wouldn't go over $120. I've seen them sell pretty low on eBay, and they are still around in some Vaults.

All of those prices are just stupid. Like someone said, dont pay over $150 for these. Sellers are trying to imitate these sales with the White Hot Oil Rigs, but the demand just isnt as high for the Science series.