• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Path or Pitch for Big Heads?

Path or Pitch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joel

Oakley Beginner
I tried on a pair of oakley radarlock path yesterday and they felt good. But then I heard the radar lock pitch and EV's were bigger. Which is bigger and are their any other models with similar style that would be an even better fit for me?
Thanks!

Similar style to a Radar? There's the M Frame, which I prefer, but might not be your cup of tea. M2 Frame, which I'm not really a fan of. There are some new Zero pairs coming out soon which would probably fit the bill.

In the Radar family there are 5 lens sizes. Edge is the smallest and typically a female lens, Path is the next and has large scallops on the bottom for better fit with high cheeks/smaller faces, Pitch is the most common large lens now, and is basically a squared off version of the Path, the XL lenses are very similar to the Pitch but with a few mm of extra height above the nose (similar to the EV pairs now), and the Range which is exclusive to the original Radar, the biggest fitting lens.

The Antix and Hijinx both were designed with a larger fit model target in mind. They both fit larger heads better than many models.

welcome! Depending on frame. I would say Radar range lenses or Heater lenses for an M-frame are the bigger types of fram/lens combos for sports now if you were thinking casual frames I would look into Eyepatch 2's, big tacos, offshoots, and Batwolfs.

Back