1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Joel

Joel Oakley Beginner

I tried on a pair of oakley radarlock path yesterday and they felt good. But then I heard the radar lock pitch and EV's were bigger. Which is bigger and are their any other models with similar style that would be an even better fit for me?
    Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Similar style to a Radar? There's the M Frame, which I prefer, but might not be your cup of tea. M2 Frame, which I'm not really a fan of. There are some new Zero pairs coming out soon which would probably fit the bill.

In the Radar family there are 5 lens sizes. Edge is the smallest and typically a female lens, Path is the next and has large scallops on the bottom for better fit with high cheeks/smaller faces, Pitch is the most common large lens now, and is basically a squared off version of the Path, the XL lenses are very similar to the Pitch but with a few mm of extra height above the nose (similar to the EV pairs now), and the Range which is exclusive to the original Radar, the biggest fitting lens.

thisguy, Joel and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

And welcome to the forum! :)

Joel likes this.
  4. Bmxman98

Bmxman98 Oakley Beginner

The Antix and Hijinx both were designed with a larger fit model target in mind. They both fit larger heads better than many models.

Lars likes this.
  5. Tomcat14

Tomcat14 Oakley Enthusiast

Turbines works too

Lars likes this.
  6. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard. Radar range is bigger.

7. Jacob L

Jacob L Oakley Enthusiast

welcome! Depending on frame. I would say Radar range lenses or Heater lenses for an M-frame are the bigger types of fram/lens combos for sports now if you were thinking casual frames I would look into Eyepatch 2's, big tacos, offshoots, and Batwolfs.

8. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Man, there have been so many threads about this. Try searching, thread titles only, using the word "large", and behold, your answers await.

OakleyFrankFMJ and QLR1 like this.
  9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member