• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's everyone up to tonight??

Watching the Ottawa Sens versus the Montreal Canadiens.....with the wife......nice relaxing night on the couch.......

Just relaxing tonight. Went out to watch Contraband with the wifey last night. Meh, it could've waited. We did have a great sushi dinner before the movie though.

1e4c9197.jpg

b80a3b82.jpg

41d5fd90.jpg

Nice! I love sushi. When I was in Japan I used to go to a place called Yoshihatchi's and the owner was actually friends with Tiger Woods. Freshest sushi I ever had was in Japan when we would go deep-sea fishing. We would filet the tuna right after we caught it, make a wasabi dipping sauce, and eat it right there.

How was contraband? I was gonna see it this weekend.

I've never had, nor really ever fancied, sushi but the presentation makes it look amazing. I do like it when people make an effort. Almost seems a shame to eat it :0)

Nice! I love sushi. When I was in Japan I used to go to a place called Yoshihatchi's and the owner was actually friends with Tiger Woods. Freshest sushi I ever had was in Japan when we would go deep-sea fishing. We would filet the tuna right after we caught it, make a wasabi dipping sauce, and eat it right there.

How was contraband? I was gonna see it this weekend.

I would love to have sushi in Japan. I grew up in Hawaii and the sushi there was way better than here in TX. It's hard to find good sushi in these parts. Contraband was decent. The acting was good and there was some good action scenes, but the story left much to be desired. I say wait until blu ray on this one.

Back