• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's more collectable

Diego

Oakley Beginner
I've had my first pair of juliets plasma/fire 15 years startes buying a few pairs over the last year or so
Most I've had is 9 pairs! I buy some sell some, ones I don't like ones I do! At the moment I'm down to 4 pairs all favourites but am I right in thinking my xx metals are the rarer! Just don't see many for sale or the lens? So are these more collectable

I think you are asking if your juliets or XMXX are more desirable from a collectors standpoint? It all depends.

1. What is the purpose? wear or stare?
2. Colorway, Condition, box, coin, etc.
3. Market conditions and desirability.

examples that I own and can personally say is true: I have a $1300 market value Juliet and a pair that would only fetch $300. I also have a range of $350 to $900 fo the XMXX. Right now I would take a loss if I sold my rare Juliets just because that particular colorway and has been sitting right now and if I listed my Complete Mint Plasma XX I would easily get $900.

so, if you are referring to your 4 pairs of Oakleys, give us more details and we can definitely share more detailed responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest I only buy to wear, I'm not a collecter as such, I wear every pair. I like juliets and x metals it's just I don't see xx metals for sale much and it's defiantly hard or you seem to pay big £££,s to get lens, so from that it's either they didn't sell many or they wasn't that popular!!

Latest Posts

Back