• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

Bacon Cheeseburger pizza.... From a little hole in the wall place in Bradley......one of the few things the Chicago area is good for......

enyze6yt.jpg

Have to dial for pizza delivery upon seeing this one!

Bacon Cheeseburger pizza.... From a little hole in the wall place in Bradley......one of the few things the Chicago area is good for......

enyze6yt.jpg

You know your getting fat when you order a pizza with everything, except slices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unu6u9av.jpg

zaqy4a7a.jpg
yra4yvus.jpg
pynu8u9y.jpg
yjaqyba4.jpg
yvesehas.jpg
8aqazyqa.jpg
gy4yze5e.jpg
ysa3e4a9.jpg

I had a halloween party at the house today. Spent 2.5 hours deep frying chicken tenders and whipping up my special sauces from my famous buffalo garlic Parmesan to mouth tingling insanity hot sauce I covered all the pallets of interest.

Last edited:
I got so caught up in the meal I forgot to snap a pic of the main course but here is the appetizer and the dessert. Missing is the pesto chicken sandwich and chicken pita at Local Flavor in Eureka Springs Arkansas.

yzuhesat.jpg

y3egu2ad.jpg

Fantastic food every time. Check it out if your ever there.

Looks good!

At my parent's this weekend, helping them out with chores since my dad is still recovering. My mom made my favorite kind of cake since my birthday is next week - Funfetti ice cream cone cupcakes. Delicious. They weren't too aesthetically pleasing this time, but still taste the same.
0B5D1D2E-103D-499A-BDEB-DA0EACA212D1-1059-000001032FEBC2FC_zpscee9522d.jpg

I wish these guys were on my plate. The deer are brazen by my parents- 5 were just hanging out in the back yard, not even a 20 yard shot. 3 good size does and 2 fawns.
2EE73EC8-59BF-4C74-809B-EB8395427E1B-1059-000001033D2033B9_zps37d28959.jpg

Latest Posts

Back