• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

Belatedly, Thanksgiving pics...

Didn't take too many, was pretty busy. Camera lens was a little smudged, too.

An uncle did a turducken. He built it from scratch then smoked it for 8 hours...

View attachment 298009

I cooked regular mashed potatoes, cheddar mashed potatoes, regular dressing, oyster dressing, broccoli casserole, and biscuits. From this giant cinderella pumpkin I bought for halloween, I made a pumpkin soup...

View attachment 298010

View attachment 298011

Also from that pumpkin I made a French-style pumpkin pie, quite different from a traditional American one. It has diced pumpkin and apple seasoned with brown sugar and vanilla bean, wrapped in a puff pastry...

View attachment 298012

View attachment 298013

All in all a successful meal.
"Tan lines". ;)

A mix of East and West for breakfast

20161203_073335.jpg

I hate it when I spend the time and effort to put together a nice meal then The Wife can't be bothered to interrupt whatever she's doing to come eat it until after it's cold and "dead". It's disrespectful to one's partner's work. When the food's ready, it's time to eat. Not later, now.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about The Wife and in general, your post just made me think about it.

I'm sure when food's ready at your house, you come running... ;)
Hahaha !!!

I'm typically at the table trolling through OakleyForum while the food is cooking lol

Back