• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's on your Screen?

Really... my S5 already had those quick access toggles with KitKat, but Samsung puts a lot of extra stuff on their android releases so it must have been one of their add-ons.

I ask because my S5 got updated to lollipop last week and I haven't really noticed much difference other than some cosmetic stuff. But I haven't really dug into it, either.
Well you'd think Motorola would've included it in the top of the line turbo which has all the latest and greatest insides and crap, but I guess not.

Also on the turbo is supposed to go straight into lollipop 5.1 instead of 5.0

Well you'd think Motorola would've included it in the top of the line turbo which has all the latest and greatest insides and crap, but I guess not.

Also on the turbo is supposed to go straight into lollipop 5.1 instead of 5.0

Motorola's always done a more off-the-shelf release of android while Samsung has always done a lot of tailoring. Which, though it adds functionality, also adds bloatware.

Which is the better approach? IDK...

Decided to change up the screen... Using one of the Oakley wallpapers. Also, I'm using Weather Timeline for the weather/clock app.
uploadfromtaptalk1430709439778.png

it's from a photo i took of an advertising piece - happy to share the original....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430779479.204303.jpg

Last edited:
Back