• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's on your ULTIMATE OAKLEY WISH LIST???

Here you go BADNESS, just need to change my lenses in my Night Camo's next

26967086.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go BADNESS, just need to change my lenses in my Night Camo's next

26967086.jpg

Those are really nice! I wonder how hard it'd be to buy a pair of White MD's and paint camo on the frame? Not that i'd do it. I'm kind of a purist when it comes to Oakley :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrome FMJ Fast Jacket XL
Metal Flake Red 24k Iridium Eyepatch 2

LOL! if that isn't the state of Oakley in a nutshell, I don't know what is. The very (and few) designs some enthusiasts are excited about never happen. I keep hearing comments about how the company is coming out with new and incredible stuff. And I'm still waiting. mean c'mon Oakley...all I want to do is give you my hard earned money, but you've got to give me an excuse.

LOL! if that isn't the state of Oakley in a nutshell, I don't know what is. The very (and few) designs some enthusiasts are excited about never happen. I keep hearing comments about how the company is coming out with new and incredible stuff. And I'm still waiting. mean c'mon Oakley...all I want to do is give you my hard earned money, but you've got to give me an excuse.

Plus they haven't produced a frame with 24K Iridium lenses in a long time. The last frame that I remember off hand is the Eyejacket 2.0 those had a colorway with 24K iridium lenses. I briefly had that colorway but stupidly went back and got black with black iridium. They don't even offer 24K as a option in the custom section.

Plus they haven't produced a frame with 24K Iridium lenses in a long time. The last frame that I remember off hand is the Eyejacket 2.0 those had a colorway with 24K iridium lenses. I briefly had that colorway but stupidly went back and got black with black iridium. They don't even offer 24K as a option in the custom section.

The 24k has been released in the Shaun White pieces and Jupiter. I'm starting to wonder if they have just decided that's a Shaun White signature lens.

Back