• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

Lets' bring this dead thread up!

Ill start on 2015!

Not quite a pair of Oaks, but raided an O service center going out of business and scoop them all xmetal tuning parts out.
Pins, gaskets, couplers, screws

Was told initially that the xmetal tuning machine/tool was not for sale as it cost them 10grand or somesort from Oakley
After much weeks & weeks of convincing, they finally gave in and we made a deal on a fraction of what cost-ed them~ (still cost me a bomb~)

Though, some might argue that; u can jez make one yourself with those belt punchers, but as a collector i think it'll be a great piece once i get my cabinet nicely done!

Ive promised them to not disclose them/pix as for now, until they have fully hand over the service center back to Oakley next mth
So till next mth it is

CheeRs!

wow! what a great/unique opportunity!

would be great to see some pics at some point....

Years ago
maybe 5 I was trolling Craigs list looking for juliets
Guy had a Pair of Pennys listed as Juliets
End of story I got the Pennys shipped for $50.00.

Also off craigs list Plasma 2nd gen Juliet that needed new rubbers and tuned up for $75.00
met the guy in St Louis in a gas station.

But my best score was a pair of X metal XX 24k off Craigs list in Kentucky for $125.00 shipped
once again listed as Juliets, probabley 6 years or better ago

Man I miss those days

Years ago
maybe 5 I was trolling Craigs list looking for Juliets
Guy had a Pair of Pennys listed as Juliets
End of story I got the Pennys shipped for $50.00.

Also off Craigs list Plasma 2nd gen Juliet that needed new rubbers and tuned up for $75.00
met the guy in St Louis in a gas station.

But my best score was a pair of X metal XX 24k off Craigs list in Kentucky for $125.00 shipped
once again listed as Juliets, probably 6 years or better ago

Man I miss those days

Lets' bring this dead thread up!

Ill start on 2015!

Not quite a pair of Oaks, but raided an O service center going out of business and scoop them all xmetal tuning parts out.
Pins, gaskets, couplers, screws

Was told initially that the xmetal tuning machine/tool was not for sale as it cost them 10grand or somesort from Oakley
After much weeks & weeks of convincing, they finally gave in and we made a deal on a fraction of what cost-ed them~ (still cost me a bomb~)

Though, some might argue that; u can jez make one yourself with those belt punchers, but as a collector i think it'll be a great piece once i get my cabinet nicely done!

Ive promised them to not disclose them/pix as for now, until they have fully hand over the service center back to Oakley next mth
So till next mth it is

CheeRs!

weee... save me some screws... XS nose bridge and Romeo orbitals...

Back