• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

I picked up 2 old school valves and a black chrome scar for $80 from a lady that buys old storage units a few months ago. None of the boxes had been opened yet. True NOS. She was just stoked to sell them alI at once.

20161005_140651.jpg

My Plasma Juliets w/Ice Iridium (Paid $10) Very clean. And a pair of brand new radar lock (fog heritage) with the +RI, and BI, with everything but the box (Paid $20)

Just three weeks ago I got a pair of Scalpel (grey/+red) for $49.99 at the Vault. That's the best new in box deal i've ever gotten. I did get a pair of "new without tags" (came with nothing but the cleaning bag) FMJ Minutes off ebay a few years ago for $22.
I love the color combo on the Scalpel. I got a pair brand new at my local pawn shop a few years back, paid (I think) about $25 for them. I gave them to my dad on the upcoming Father's day. He loves them.

Free- two pairs of mint and fairly rare Juliets given to me by my former boss who'd had them sitting in his drawer for years after winning them at some golf tournament. FMV at the time (2008) was probably around $600, now it would be over $1,000

As for something I've actually paid for....there's a few great deals though not otherworldly- $175 BNIB PB II, I still think $200 for Rust Decay Fuel Cells is still a great deal though how great will only be realized with time. Best deal I've ever scored on something in life? New price out the door on my daily driver Shelby was $42,000 but I got it for $21,000 out the door...with 4,500 literally granny driven miles on it. 50% off basically a brand new car.

Free- two pairs of mint and fairly rare Juliets given to me by my former boss who'd had them sitting in his drawer for years after winning them at some golf tournament. FMV at the time (2008) was probably around $600, now it would be over $1,000

As for something I've actually paid for....there's a few great deals though not otherworldly- $175 BNIB PB II, I still think $200 for Rust Decay Fuel Cells is still a great deal though how great will only be realized with time. Best deal I've ever scored on something in life? New price out the door on my daily driver Shelby was $42,000 but I got it for $21,000 out the door...with 4,500 literally granny driven miles on it. 50% off basically a brand new car.
Which Juliets did u get

Sent from: Outer Space

My most recent steal was a R1 with OEM lenses single owner excellent condition for a 100 dollars then he threw in the original large xmetal vault they came with for free. I had to take a screen shot of the original add because I figured no one would believe me. I did pay him 30 dollars to ship everything though. Before that I got a mint double wide display case for 300 bucks about 40 miles away from my house.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-12-17-50-1.png

Back