• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

I used to have a buddy that every month or 2 would have a box of around 20 pairs of Oakleys all different kinds and they were the real deal he knew someone in the industry and would sell them to me for half price, he doesn't have that connection anymore. I think back then I got a pair of first gen Juliets BNIB and coin for probably 75 bucks I wanna say. Plus nowadays I cash in cc points and hotel points and get them free. Did my Pit Boss that way just did my Ducati X squared that way only paid 70 bucks out of pocket for those,they are on the way. Plus some Crankcase's about 2 weeks ago free SGH giftcard from points. My Oil Rigs got from hotel points. So i have gotten some sweet deals plus a few good deals from CL. I got a pair of Moto GP Holbrooks and black Probations for 70 dollars for both pair with boxes and bags (CL).

My best deals...

80 for X-Metal/Ruby Penny with Box
500 for Triple Wide Display Case
15 for Womens AP Vests (bought like 20 of them from a vault)
And misc employee discounts on new Juliets ext.

Herbs, I had a close lady friend of mine clean out her bedroom closet one day and she found them. They were her ex husbands and she wanted to get rid of them. She knew I'm into Oakley so she gave them to me one day. Best part is she KNOWS what they are/worth, but hates her ex so out of spite gave them away fo free.

Herbs, I had a close lady friend of mine clean out her bedroom closet one day and she found them. They were her ex husbands and she wanted to get rid of them. She knew I'm into Oakley so she gave them to me one day. Best part is she KNOWS what they are/worth, but hates her ex so out of spite gave them away fo free.

Ahhh love...ain't it grand :laugh:

I scored a pair of Thump 1's BNIB with all the included cables and cd for $60 off CL the other day!

utf-8BSU1BRzEyMDcuanBn.jpg

Latest Posts

Back